Legal counsel

Applying for an MVV or a residence permit involves more than just filling out a form. There are a lot of questions and it is important sometimes to think ahead. What happens with the residence permit of my partner if I want to stop working? Or if I am going to work abroad, temporarily?

A procedure for residence has consequences for individuals and families. The question of whether or not someone can be in the Netherlands is a fundamental one. Just like buying a house, there is a lot to consider. It is therefore more than logical to hire a professional. A skilled lawyer can take these worries out of your hands and guide you throughout the process.

Furthermore, it is advisable to hire a lawyer in certain situations such as when you wish to apply for an exemption to the income-requirement or the exam integration.